Thursday, 9 August 2012

A Wonderful Arrival

Hey Guys!

Thanks for coming back to look at my blog, I am so sorry for the wait, I forgot all about this! Anyway, my first post was a sweet love story wasn't it! Well, this is the exciting post, on the 8th July 2012, my mum gave birth to a baby girl, weighing 8lbs,2oz! She is absolutley gorgeous! Her name is Addison Rose Powsey! The thing is,  she eats all the time! The health visitor came today, and she now weighs 10lbs, 2oz! She's a cheeky monkey, mum made a sandwich, and I said to her from upstairs, ''Mum! Addison's woken up!'' She seems to always wake up whenever we're about to eat! She is a fabulous baby, I love watching her when mum's in another room doing something! It's so fun! I love her! Come back for my next blog, which will be sooner, obviously! Anyway, TTYL!

                           -Sarah 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous blog honey! I'm so proud of your talent for writing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Myrtle Beach SarahBella !
    Very well done...kisses to mum from me.

    Ms. Camille

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, we love hearing of your adventures! Blessings on you and your family. I will show this to Annie :)

    ReplyDelete