Friday, 10 August 2012

Bronze, Silver, and Gold!

Hiya!
This is an Olympic-themed blog post! I hope you are all up-to-date on the Olympics! I can't believe it's nearly over! At least we have the Paralympics to look forward to! What was your favourite event?
Who was your favourite Athlete? Post in the comments! I thought someone would actually beat Usain Bolt last night, it looked so close! I went into Grandma's room when the 200m race was over, and said ''Predictable!'' Well, it was though, he's the fastest man in the World, what an achievement, hey? Thanks for coming back for my third blog, I will remember it from now on, sorry! Michael Phelps was amazing, in all swimming events he was in, wasn't he? I was surprised Zara Phillips, was in the Olympics, I knew The Royal Family went to see it, but I didn't think they'd be 'in' the Olympics! It was sweet how her mother, Princess Anne awarded her a Silver Medal, it was great! I just loved the Olympics, it was so intense, what really put a smile on my face, was when Sally Pearson, from Australia, won a Gold Medal in the Women's 100m Hurdles, she ran over to the board as soon as she finished the race, she was so happy when she saw her name on the board in first place,  (well I don't know if it was the Semi-Finals sorry, if I'm wrong), you could hear her scream! It was great! Some of the Synchronised Diving was awesome! I  hope you come back for my next post, please comment! Thanks!TTYL!
 -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment